Monday, March 26, 2012

vanillery !



 She : 'There are 100 cuttings of vanilla here'
He : ' yes....and so? '


She : 'Well, it needs supports.....
it needs to be planted.....'


What do we have...?

Bush (again!)


So, after clearing....it looks as if we have our supports....



and then  it is time to till the land, make the beds and....start planting!






The first vanilla planted....awesome moment for me!




I will be lying if I say there were no hard moments....times I felt like....screaming!



But a few minutes of thought gathering, rest.....



Back to work I go.....


I think the nicest part of the day, is to water the plants that you took all day to get into the soil.




and then to watch them grow...and thrive....


early morning sunlight in the vanillery.....

No comments:

Post a Comment